Corinsa is a Spanish family-owned company. We manufacture compacting and civil works machinery.
A leader in the static compaction of soils and roadways, corinsa develops the best-in-class products and solutions for highly-demanding customers and large scope, challenging projects.
Founded in 1979 and now operated by the family’s third generation, Corinsa aims to manufacture top quality machinery, seeking excellence of machinery manufacturing and reliability.
Corinsa is the market benchmark in pneumatic tire rollers, with the most comprehensive range of options in this market.
We are pioneers in:
- the evolution of 35,000 kg and 5,000 kg load per wheel rollers
- the evolution of pneumatic tire rollers for soil compaction
- the evolution of the all-wheel isostatic suspension system
- the development of the first hydrostatic technology-based pneumatic tire roller
- the development of maximum safety braking systems for pneumatic tire rollers
- the development of maximum capacity metal ballast
- the evolution of side and longitudinal joint compacting technology with the same load applied to wheels.